- The Viral Bad Dating Fiction Story – Cat Person by Kristen Roupenian
- Why the above short story was written, a short interview in New Yorker by its fiction editor Deborah Treisman with Kristen Roupenian
- After reading the above interview, I listened (this time) to the story again, like you watch a twisted plot movie again to truly understand it.
- The Unedited Truth About Living And Loving While Both Numb And Electrified by Erica Price
In the slums (Poem) Beaton Galafa
Clear Night (Poem) – Charles Wright
- Vegetable Market Pantomime – a poem I submitted to The Bombay Review.
- LOVE, SEX AND KHICHDI – YSK PRERANA – The Bombay Review
- One of the best poetry essays / opinions I’ve read ever – Why Rupi Kaur and Her Peers Are the Most Popular Poets in the World
- The Side Effects of Living – Bijaya Biswal – The Bombay Review
Book Recommendation: The Arithmetic of Breasts and other stories by Rochelle Potkar
I have only read the first short story in the collection – The Arithmetic of Breasts, and I’m in already. I think I’m going to love other short stories as well.