Hello! I run a weekly curation of good lity/arty links and things I visit online in a week. The latest issue is out!
On the above link, you’ll find the following. If you like what I curate, please make sure you follow the medium publication, so that I could notify you new issues in your emails every week!
- Discovered: Hemingway’s 99-Year-Old Letters to His High School Crush
- Sex and the Sanskari Gynaec
- My mum, the pilot (in 1960s)
- The Nothingness of Watching Raindrops (Essay)
- Harnidh Kaur tries very gracious erotic poetry
Harnidh is the author of her wonderful poetry collection The Inability of Words